Recall Round Up
Here are some of the recalls and warnings from this past week of note:
1. Vegetable Biryani by Rajbhog Foods. Contains undeclared cashews. It is sold in 10 oz cartons in the frozen food section. Inner box liner number U9299 and sold between 2/21/12 and 4/6/12. More information here.
2. Cooper Discoverer H/T tires. Size is LT245/75R16. Manufacture date is 2/12/12 through 2/25/12.
Learn more here.
3. PT. Multistrada Arah Sarana, TBK tires.
Brands: Achillies Desert Hawk A/P and Radar Radial RLT-9.
Sizes of Achillies: LT215/85R16 115/112L 10PR, LT225/75R16 115/112L 10PR, LT235/85R16 120/116L 10PR.
Sizes of Radar: LT235/85R16 120/116Q 10PR
Find out more here.
4. Enesco Any Wine Will Do Ceramic Goblets. SKU # 4026171. Danger is excessive levels of lead and cadium. More information is available here.
5. Kathy Kaye Foods LLC Classic Caramel Cob Junior. UPC# 896324001041. Best buy date 12/23/11. Undeclared peanuts. Find out more here.
6. Nan Far Woodworking Co. Ltd. Rockland Furniture Drop-side Cribs. Risk of strangulation and suffocation. Models include:
343-8124 Nightingale Spindle Drop-Side Crib
343-8280 Cottage Standard Drop-Side Crib Version 1
343-8271 Cottage Standard Drop-Side Crib Version 2
343-9105 Drop-Side Crib and Changer
343-8191 Renew Standard Drop-Side Crib
343-8192 Renew Convertible Drop-Side Crib
Learn more here.
7. Baja Motorbikes Dirt Bikes. Leaky fuel tank can cause fire hazard. Models include the DR50 and DR70 with VINs beginning with L98, the letter B as the 10th character and containing a yellow dot or line on or near the VIN. Find out more here.
8. SR Suntour GT, Giant and Trek Bicycles. Suspension for failure can lead to crash. Click here to see specific models, see a picture and to find out more.
9. H.C. Foods Co. Dried Mackerel and Dried Round Scad. Potential for botulism due to unevisceration. Learn more here.
10. Viking Range Viking 24" Professional, Designer and Custom Panel Dishwashers. Manufacture date of between May and September 2010. Model numbers include DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450. Fire hazard. Find out more here and see pictures.
Dangerous and defective products are responsible for many injuries and deaths nationwide. Our profession calls this area of law products liability. Consulting an attorney experienced in handling these matters is usually easy. Most lawyers will provide a complimentary initial consultation to evaluate a claim or case and let the person know if they can help.
This consumer protection information is provided by Louisville, Kentucky attorney Will Nefzger, a partner at Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC.